3-DAY ULURU/AYERS ROCK AIR SAFARI including LAKE EYRE
3 days / 2 nights from Brisbane
Veteran guide Graham Reid will be on board sharing his knowledge of all things outback including the river systems, road networks, deserts, and corners. Graham has flown over most of this country more than 100 times, taking guests to see Lake Eyre.
Flying in an ATR72 twin engine, high wing plane, toilet equipped with two seats either side of a central aisle and catering for maximum 50 guests.
Lake Eyre, officially known as Kati Thanda–Lake Eyre, contains the lowest natural point in Australia, at approximately 15 m (49 ft) below sea level (AHD), and, on the rare occasions that it fills, it is the largest lake in Australia, covering 9,500 km.
Even if there’s not much water in Lake Eyre, you’ll hear about how the water does get there!
- Privately chartered ATR72 – high winged, two seats either side of aisle & toilet equipped.
- Veteran outback tour guide, Graham providing clear & interesting commentary.
- 2 nights staying at Desert Gardens Hotel, Ayers Rock Resort.
- Visit to the iconic Birdsville Hotel.
- Flightseeing over Uluru & Kata Tjuta.
- Sounds of Silence & Field of Lights.
- Uluru sunrise and base tour.
- Kata Tjuta tour.
- Flightseeing over Lake Eyre.
- Riversands Winery, St. George.
- Includes flight, accommodation, all meals, sightseeing, porterage & taxes.